Key Concepts and Principles of Stakeholder Engagement:
• Foresight planning
• Stakeholder Identification and Analysis
• Stakeholder Consultation
• Negotiation and Partnerships
Integrating Stakeholder Engagement within the Project Cycle:
• Feasibility Analysis and Project Planning
• Stakeholder Involvement in Project Monitoring
• Reporting to Stakeholders
• Outreach, Dissemination and Adoption of Project Outcomes
BSc Honours level understanding of:
• Research planning and projects,
• Contemporary issues in biodiversity and conservation, and,
• Contemporary issues in environmental science.
• Ability to analyse and identify stakeholders relevant to current biodiversity and conservation issues.
• Critical evaluation and selection of stakeholder engagement methods appropriate to contemporary issues.
• Competency in the design, implementation and evaluation of a stakeholder engagement strategy.
• Assessment of the efficacy of dissemination activities in achieving stakeholder adoption of project outcomes.