EMBC+ Tuition Fees
The EMBC+ Consortium have made an agreement to organise the master programme in a way that tuition fees for participating students are kept as low as possible. Currently the EMBC+ tuition fees are set at:
- €2500 per year for European citizens
- €3500 per year for non-European citizens
The annual tuition fees cover:
- Enrolment and tuition costs at university of study
- Spring School costs: food, accommodation and compensation for transport
- Graduation/Thesis Event costs: food (excluding lunch), accommodation and local transport
- Transferable skills course budget of €250
- Thesis mobility budget of €150
Payment of Fees
If your application is successful you will be invoiced for the first year of the programme. Once payment has been received, your place will be secured at your selected university of study. If your payment is not received by the payment deadline, EMBC+ cannot guarantee you a place at your university of choice. The second year of the programme must be paid by the beginning of the second academic year.
Currently EMBC+ does not offer scholarships or study grants to students, however, there are a number of non-EMBC+ grants available within Europe including the Erasmus+ mobility grants.
Living & Travel Costs
Students finance their own accommodation, insurances, living and travel costs while undertaking the EMBC+ programme. More information on expected living costs coming soon.